Friday, November 12, 2010

Bees

I have found dead bees in my window ledge and other places in my room a couple of times. I was also stung on my the palm of my hand a while back while I was sleeping. Since it's getting cold it was time to remove my ac from the window and replace it with plastic to keep the warm in and the cold out. This protective layer of plastic is also helping keep the bees that have made themselves a hive in my window sill out of my room.


Chichi seems to think the bees are here to amuse him.


There entry is definitely in the window sill. How they are getting in between the plastic and the window is still a mystery to me.

1 comment:

Poopers AKA 2Ply said...

At least the hive entertains the cats, but it sounds like you better put the smack down on it before you have to put the AC unit in again.