Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Adventures in Nyc

My girlfriend Steph got married and had a fabulous party in Nyc. So Jay and I got on a bus and went down for the night. We got to check out High Line Park and the Chelsea Market on Saturday afternoon and on Sunday we walked through Central Park, around Soho for some shopping and down to the 9/11 monument. I really wanted to check out the Museum of Natural History but the line was super long so a day trip will happen soonly to check it out.


Jay and Me



Huge boulders from a glacial age in Central Park.


Central Park


A brunette, and a red head join a blond to celebrate her marrage!


Cute and evil

2 comments:

Poopers AKA 2Ply said...

You got some really cute pictures. I need to be more on the ball like you when I go on trips!

LJ Elkins said...

I think that first picture is my favorite. so smooshy cute.