Friday, October 14, 2011

Utah

I venture to Utah for a few reasons. Mostly I come to visit the cutest kid I've ever met Zoey. The others are friends, my parents and some nature.


View of the Great Salt Lake from my airplane window.


Zoey is using me as a learning tool, Star!


She's a girl after my own heart n loves cheese.


View on the way down from Neff's Canyon. Sandy and Mom frame the photo nicely


Jay told me not to get my arm stuck in the canyon so of corse the first thing I did when I saw a bunch of rocks was to "get stuck".
Sandy to try n help.


Rope swing... weeee!

2 comments:

Poopers AKA 2Ply said...

Awww, Zoey is so flattered. That top picture is so cool.

LJ Elkins said...

Still can't get over how cool that pic of salt lake is. and neffs is always a good time...assuming you can make it through all the obstacles without getting pinned down by boulders. which is nearly impossible. I'm pretty impressed that you guys made it out alive.