Friday, May 7, 2010

Another awesome day...

This whole week has been fantastic. I've gotten to have lunches and dinners and drinks with lots of good people. When the weather is unbelievably beautiful its hard not to go out and have a great day. Thursday started with lunch with Stephanie.


Steph is fabulous.

My friend Jamie has been harassing me to go to eat at one of his restaurants. (Toro & Coppa) I have been a bad friend and hadn't gone until last night. I went to Toro with one of my favorite couples and it was fanfreakingtastic!


How cute are Shaun n David? Really Really cute!


I tried razor clams for the first time. They were pretty good.


The meal was finished off with a double espresso and a churro. Yum Yum!

Thursday nights i go to the Phoenix Landing for a club night called Elements. Its a good time all right. Good music n good people = happy me.

Andrew n Todd doing it up.

Scar star day 12

the scab is starting to fall off and the skin underneath is so pink. I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA yes!!!