Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Love my ladies who like to lunch!

There seems to be a couple of recurring themes in my life lately. Lunching with the ladies is my favorite one. I find myself eating at the same places a lot lately. They are just so good i can't help but go back. This week it was back to Toro for lunch on Monday with Laura. She is much more adventurous then I am when it comes to eating strange food.

She's eating tongue. In my opinion ewww but she says it tastes like corn beef, also ewww in my opinion.

The other place I have been going to frequently is the Otherside Cafe. I'm obsessed with the veggie burrito from there but lately I've been getting the fresh mozzarella n tomato sandwitch and adding avocado to it. yum yum. Today Rose and Steph joined me.

So a blond and burnette and a redhead are eating lunch on a patio...

Nice view from the Mass ave bridge.

Perfect day for sailing.


Seriously hazel. Meow!

1 comment:

Poopers AKA 2Ply said...

You look especially exotic in that last picture, beeeeautiful.