Tuesday, January 12, 2010

01-11-10
Palindrome: to be the same backwards and forwards. If only everything was so perfect, so symetrical.

Josh came by the house to let me know that I could spend my last night here with the dog. And the floodgates opened. We both stood still for an instant. There was a crazy amount of energy flowing between us. When he took steps towards me to hug I stoped him and the energy was silenced. That's not fair to get to have everything his way. His last hug to try n make himself feel better. And he said it's going to be like that? Ya. Ya it is. Goodby Star. Goodby Josh.

01-12-10
Everything is moved. I'm sitting on the floor of my new room. Everything I own is in boxes around me. Lithy I'd pissed n hiding. She won't come out. All I want to do is cry. But it's not time yet. Gotta figure out where everything is going to go n try n start unpacking. Then I have to run to cvs or something n buy supplies. I should start writing a list. I have to stay numb just a bit longer. Till I sort through everything n unpacked and in place.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

No comments: