Sunday, January 10, 2010

Heres to a new beginning.

Not sure where to begin. My life at the moment is in a transitional state, to say the least. At this particular moment Tuesday for all intensive purposes is the farthest i can see into the future. Tuesday is the day that i move into a new place and start a new chapter of my life. Thanx for taking me in boys. The only thing i can think about right now is that everything happens for a reason. I'm not totally sure what that reason is and it still feels like a sledgehammer is hitting me repeatedly in the chest, but at some point ill understand it all. At some point everything will be ok again. And looking back i'll be able to know that this was all for the best. For now i just have to concentrate on packing what remains of my life into boxes.

1 comment:

Poopers AKA 2Ply said...

I'm glad you're going to give blogging a try. You're doing great, every day will feel a little bit better. XOXO