Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Friends... Almost.

I have been keeping myself as busy as possible going out with all of my amazing friends. The wii however, played a mean joke on me. I may have deleted Josh's character form the mii page but he is still a ghost on wii resort. There is a outline shadow of his head where his character used to be when you pick out who's playing, as well as his face still shows up everywhere that he had the high score. My new goal is to beat all of his high scores so i will not have to see his mii every time i play. Todd and i played basketball 3 point shoot for over an hour with no success on beating the high score. It seems like it is going to be a big challenge. One i feel i am definitely up for.

1 comment:

Poopers AKA 2Ply said...

Aw, cute picture of the kitties! Good luck beating the wii score. :)