Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Apparently the time to cry is now.
Sitting on my small couch looking over what is left of my life. I am so alone. Lithy won't come out from under the couch. No Dex. No Josh. Still surrounded by boxes. Alone. The hole in my chest just feels worse now. Ive been trying to ignore it for a week and now its tearing apart. I don't need friends to hug me. What i need is to go back in time and change everything. Since that's not going to happen i guess i need to learn from my mistakes. i need to surround my self with people that are going to love me for being me and not for something they think i am.
This sux. Thats the only way to describe it.. This whole thing just seems so unfair.. i never even had a chance to try n fix anything.
You think your going to be with someone for forever, you hope to make a life with someone you love, and you come to find out that your not enough for them. My heart is broken. My spirt is crushed. I don't even have the strength right now to pick up the pieces.

No comments: