Friday, January 22, 2010

Today was a good day. I had a small breakdown at the beginning but it only got better from there. Chris and i went to get some breakfast. Eggs n Belgian waffles are good. Then we went to the Adidas store which is about to close and got a new pair of awesome sneakers super cheep.



I then went to play with my friend's puppy. I'm going through Dexter withdrawals so having other cute puppies to play with helps.



After that i headed back to meet up with Ruben and some of the other tattoo guys to grab a beer and a grilled cheeze sandwich with waffle fries. I feel like there is a waffle theme today. With dinner finished it was back home where Todd and i played wii and beat 2 of Josh's high scores. We then went to Elements, where i ran into 4 random people i had not seen in a while. Over all it was a good day. I need more of those...

Also Lithium says meow!

1 comment:

Poopers AKA 2Ply said...

Cool shoes! Adidas are my favorites.